Welcome to the Yoga Kat tribe.
Check your email, I’ve dropped by there to say hi. Make sure you mark me as safe or you’ll miss out on future connections.
Here is your complimentary Relax Yin class for you to enjoy anytime you wish. There is a link in the email I sent you so you can return here any time.
- A yoga bolster, block and a blanket.
- Or a few pillows/cushions and a blanket.
Preparing for class:
- Make a space with enough room around your yoga mat to spread out.
- Choose your favourite relaxation music as this video does not contain a soundtrack. Check out my Spotify for Yin||Peace or Yin||Calm
- Turn the lights down and let people know not to disturb you. Put your phone on flight mode or ‘off.’
- Not essential but setting the scene by diffusing your favourite oil blends – I love Lavender, Bergamot & Frankincense.
- Remember to work within your own capabilities, stop if something hurts and manage any injuries.
- Don’t forget to relax and have fun, it’s only yoga!
Taking time for yourself is important. Stress is one of the leading causes of ill health in the world. Yin Yoga is a simple and accessible way to relax your body, slow busy minds and counterbalance hectic modern living.
If you enjoyed this class, check out my other online Yin Yoga classes available in my virtual studio. Access anytime, from the comfort of your own home. A beautiful way to expand your energy, bring balance and unwind.
ONLINE YIN YOGA
- Please, consult with your medical doctor or health care professional before beginning any exercise course. If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
- You understand that yoga includes physical movements. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. You are voluntarily participating in the class and you agree to do so at your own risk. You hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that you have now or may have hereafter against Kathryn Gregory and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence. Additionally, Kathryn Gregory is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
- You understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. By participating, you affirm that a licensed physician has verified your good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program if required. Please note, some exercises are not suitable for pregnancy and we recommend a program designed specifically for pregnancy.
- Any guidance or intuited wisdom presented is for entertainment purposes only. Please seek professional guidance and/or counselling for any mental or physical health issues.