Mundaring Weekend Retreat Terms and Conditions Feb 2022
A $250 non-refundable deposit from the total room value is required to secure your booking.
Your final room balance is required by Friday 20th January 2022. Payments details are emailed upon booking confirmation with the welcome pack.
Cancellations must all be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations up to one-month before the retreat, Thursday 13th January 2022, no further payments to be made. $250 deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made between Friday 14th – Friday 28th April 2021, 50% of your remaining room balance to be paid. If you have paid your full balance, 50% of the full price minus the $200 deposit will be returned.
- Cancellations after Saturday 29th April 2021 are subject to paying the full remaining balance even if not attending.
You are welcome to transfer you place to another person at any time. This is your responsibility to do so and reclaim any money from the person you transfer to.
If the retreat is unable to go ahead due to Government lock down restrictions a different date will be organised to transfer any monies paid. If the guest prefers to cancel and not attend a different date a full refund including deposit of any monies paid will be provided.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the retreat schedule without notice. Final daily itineraries will be emailed to guests at least one week before the event.
- In the case of bad weather, any outdoor activities will change to an alternative indoor activity.
- Retreat hosts do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings from the venue, yoga studio, during a retreat activity or due to natural disasters. It is the retreat guest’s responsibility to ensure the house is locked when empty.
- All physical activities are participated in at your own risk. All guests will complete insurance waivers & releases before the commencement of the first yoga class.
- Any injuries or illness must be stated (and will be kept confidential) to the retreat host before commencing any physical activities.
- Consumption of alcohol before any of the retreat activities is discouraged. The hosts reserve the right to refuse entry to an activity if a guest is deemed to be intoxicated for their own safety.
- All food allergies or dislikes must be declared in writing before the retreat. The retreat caterer will try their best to ensure food causing allergies are not used anywhere in the meals. Food is eaten at your own risk and the retreat staff cannot be responsible for any physical reactions to any food taken.