Yin Yoga Teacher Training Terms and Conditions:
Early Bird exchange until Friday 10rth July 2020, paid in full before this date: $1230*
Full price exchange after Saturday 11th July 2020: $1430*
(Final payments by Monday 14th September 2020)
Deposit: A $350 non-refundable deposit from the total exchange is required with your application to secure your place. We cannot hold places without a deposit.
Cancellation by student:
Should you choose to cancel your enrolment up to Monday 14th September course fees already paid, less the non-refundable deposit ($350) and a $10 payment reversal fee, will be refunded.
No refunds apply to cancellations after Monday 14th September and all payments owing are recoverable. Additional cancellation fees may apply.
Cancellation by Kathryn Gregory course director:
The course director reserves the right to cancel or change any part of the course at any time. If the course is cancelled without a rescheduled date, all fees already paid will be refunded in full.
Your enrolment may be cancelled at any time by the course director for mental and physical health reasons, non-attendance, disruption of others in the course, serious damage to the venue or any behaviour deemed disrespectful.
If you are no longer able to attend the course you may apply for a transfer to a course at a later date, if available. Please, notify the course director by email at least two weeks prior to the course commencement. No transfers will be granted after two weeks prior to the course start date. Please refer to the cancellation policy.
100% attendance is required to graduate from the course. Failure to attend all parts of the course will forfeit certification. If make-up classes are required, subject to approval, these at the student’s extra expense and time outside of the course.
Course Registration & Prerequisites:
Entry requirements for the course is a keen interest in Yin Yoga and are open to all experiences. To qualify to teach Yin Yoga, register with recognised industry bodies and obtain mandatory insurance you must hold a minimum entry-level 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate.
Non-teaching students wishing to expand their knowledge are welcome to join the course. They will be rewarded a certificate of completion and not be qualified to teach Yin Yoga until they hold a 200-hour certificate.
The course director and teaching staff are not qualified, medical professionals. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health to participate physically and mental in the course. You agree to self-manage any known injuries and disclose all pre-existing medical conditions.
If you are pregnant, please let the course director know prior to commencement of the course. You agree to have medical clearance from your doctor to participate in physical activity. Pregnant students will be offered modifications in some poses or advised to sit them out if needed.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability:
- Please, consult with your medical doctor or health care professional before beginning any exercise-based course. If at any time during the course, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
- You understand that yoga includes physical movements. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. You are voluntarily participating in the class and you agree to do so at your own risk. You hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that you have now or may have hereafter against Kathryn Gregory and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence. Additionally, Kathryn Gregory is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
- You understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. By participating, you affirm that a licensed physician has verified your good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program, if required. Please note, some exercises are not suitable for pregnancy. Modification may be recommended.
- Any guidance or intuited wisdom presented is for educational/entertainment purposes only. It is in no way presented to diagnose, treat or manage health conditions. Please, seek professional guidance and/or counselling for any mental or physical health issues.
Filming and Photography:
During the course, photography, audio, and video recording may occur. You consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotional purposes, advertising, website content, social media, or any other purpose by Kathryn Gregory. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events in the future.
If you do not wish to be captured in photography, audio, and video recording, please let the course leader know on Day 1 or prior to the course commencement.
By entering the course venue, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of any photo, video, or audio. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the course.
No part of the course content/lectures/classes is to be audio or video recorded by students. Personal photos/video are accepted. Please, be respectful of other students when taking photos/video for personal use. Ask permission of any students you capture in photos/video before posting anywhere online.
Claims & Complaints:
If you have a complaint about the course, please inform the course director straight away so they can attempt to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is not reached through these means, then any further complaint should be put in writing to us within 7-days after the problem arises.
Code of Conduct:
To ensure each student receives the best experience possible the course director & teaching staff ask:
- Please sign each morning to mark your attendance.
- Classes/lectures begin on time, so arrive before the start time of the class. Entry into the venue is not guaranteed for students who arrive late.
- Please plan to stay for the entire time of each workshop and class. Leaving the room should be strictly limited to urgent matters.
- No mobile phones are to be used during lectures and must be on flight mode/silent.
- Questions are welcomed in lectures at appropriate times but please no social conversations.
- Treat others exactly the way you want to be treated. We will not tolerate students that are rude, insulting, or offensive to the staff and fellow students. We reserve the right to ask those behaving in this manner to leave the premises.
- Respect the venue and treat it as your own. Clean up after yourself, take your rubbish home and leave the venue as you found it, clean and tidy. Any damage to the venue and its facilities/equipment must be paid for by those responsible.
- Have a positive attitude, an open mind, and have fun!